A nearby and practical method of studying human neuroanatomy
New full-color images
A Doody's center identify for 2015!
Neuroanatomy:Text and Atlas covers neuroanatomy from either a practical and neighborhood standpoint to supply an figuring out of the way the elements of the critical worried process interact to feel the realm round us, control physique structures, and bring habit. This relied on textual content completely covers the sensory, motor, and integrative abilities of the brains and provides an outline of the functionality when it comes to constitution and the destinations of the main pathways and neuronal integrative regions.
Neuroanatomy:Text and Atlas additionally teaches you the way to interpret the hot wealth of human mind photographs through constructing an realizing of the anatomical localization of mind functionality. The authoritative middle content material of myelin-stained histological sections is superior by means of informative line illustrations, angiography, and mind perspectives produced by way of MRI, and different imaging technologies.
NEW to this edition:
- Revised and up-to-date to mirror advances in medical neuroanatomy and neural science
- Full-color illustrations were further to complement the text
- Chapters commence with a scientific case to demonstrate the connections and features of the main fabric
- Chapters finish with a sequence of multiple-choice evaluation questions
Features and Benefits:
- Increases wisdom of the nearby and practical association of the spinal wire and mind, one method at a time
- Provides thorough assurance of the sensory, motor, and integrative structures of the mind, including cerebral vasculature
- Promotes figuring out of the advanced information of neuroanatomy wanted for actual interpretation of radiological image
- Comprehensive atlas presents key perspectives of the outside anatomy of the primary apprehensive platforms and pictures of myelin-stained sections in 3 anatomical planes
- Includes studying aids resembling medical themes, packing containers, bankruptcy summaries, and a word list of keyword phrases and structures
Read Online or Download Neuroanatomy Text and Atlas, Fourth Edition (NEUROANATOMY TEXT & ATLAS (MARTIN)) PDF
Similar Anatomy books
The prime textual content of clinical histology and microscopic anatomy! A Doody's center identify With a full-color layout and OVER six hundred photomicrographs and illustrations, this e-book remains to be the main authoritative histology textual content out there. Revised to mirror the newest study within the box, this e-book emphasizes the relationships and ideas that hyperlink cellphone and tissue buildings with their capabilities.
The seriously acclaimed laboratory ordinary, tools in Enzymology, is likely one of the such a lot hugely revered courses within the box of biochemistry. when you consider that 1955, each one quantity has been eagerly awaited, often consulted, and praised by way of researchers and reviewers alike. The sequence comprises a lot fabric nonetheless appropriate this present day - actually a necessary e-book for researchers in all fields of lifestyles sciences.
Figuring out the significance and necessity of the function of autophagy in well-being and disorder is key for the reports of melanoma, getting older, neurodegeneration, immunology, and infectious illnesses. complete and updated, this publication bargains a precious advisor to those mobile strategies when inciting researchers to discover their very likely vital connections.
Percutaneous surgical procedure of the higher Urinary Tract: guide of Endourology includes 5 concentrated, review-oriented volumes which are excellent for college students and clinicians searching for a finished assessment instead of an entire path. every one quantity is definitely available via book structure. themes lined assessment either the endourological analysis and remedy of prostate, urethral, urinary bladder, top urinary tract, and renal pathology.
Additional info for Neuroanatomy Text and Atlas, Fourth Edition (NEUROANATOMY TEXT & ATLAS (MARTIN))