By David M. Carter
Activities, like enterprise, is a nonstop, flat-out pageant the place winners prosper and losers are despatched packing. imagine the multi-billion-dollar activities may have anything to coach your enterprise? You greater think it. With at the Ball, you are going to study these classes sooner than your opponents do.
Get within the activities company online game and know about leap forward strategies for construction a enterprise. attaining clients. offering customer support. Branding your self and your enterprise. dealing with worker family. Alliance development. quandary administration. coming into new markets. Turning round a enterprise. management. All that, plus your individual own behind-the-scenes travel of the activities industry-courtesy of most sensible activities company advisor David M. Carter and ESPN.com’s Darren Rovell. Hop on. it will likely be a enjoyable trip. a really ecocnomic enjoyable journey.
* Branding, NBA type
Powerful branding classes from David Stern, Michael Jordan & Co.
* Strategic alliances with the recent York Yankees
Win-win partnerships with George Steinbrenner
* development your small business the best way NASCAR did it
Fast lane from the backwoods to NBC activities
* Terrorism to bribery: functional classes in quandary administration
Straight from activities, 10 steps for dealing with any enterprise situation
* Penetrate and dominate: Nike in new markets
How Tiger Woods helped Nike move international
* recognize your fan, comprehend your purchaser
Take a journey of the baseball minor leagues and notice find out how to fairly please your buyers
Today's strongest enterprise lessons...
...you may perhaps examine them from a few dull enterprise university textual content. yet, hello, life's too brief. With at the Ball, you could research an analogous classes from activities! best activities enterprise advisor David M. Carter and ESPN.com activities enterprise journalist Darren Rovell serve up successful thoughts instantly out of the massive leagues. enterprise is a recreation, and sport's a company, correct? So why no longer learn...
* Entrepreneurship from NASCAR's invoice France Sr.
* goal advertising the credit card method
* customer support from the past due nice invoice Veeck
* own branding from bicycle owner Lance Armstrong and women's tennis participant Anna Kournikova
* worker kin from significant League Baseball
* Strategic alliances from big apple Yankees proprietor George Steinbrenner
* problem administration from NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue
* Penetrating new markets utilizing Tiger Woods
* model construction from NBA Commissioner David Stern
* Turnarounds from Dallas Cowboys proprietor Jerry Jones
* management from Notre Dame head soccer trainer Tyrone Willingham
Fast, livid, outrageous, and unforgettable, at the Ball is every thing you predict from activities, and do not anticipate from a enterprise book!