By Jane Wills
Threads of Labour provides new empirical examine by means of a community of garment staff' help enterprises and is smart of world offer chains from the ground up.
- Presents new empirical learn through a community of garment staff' aid agencies in ten diverse destinations in Asia, Europe and Mexico.
- Creates a blueprint for undertaking worker-orientated motion study so that it will larger comprehend and withstand the unfavourable influence of globalization on labour.
- Ensures that employees' voices succeed in those who find themselves already attempting to reconfigure worldwide capitalism in additional humane directions.
- Explores the ways that staff may start to advance new kinds of association which are extra fitted to securing earnings within the worldwide garment industry.
- Bridges the distance among activist and educational study, bettering the dialog among those groups.